: Karolina and Cornelius done by
: Samantha + Durwin done by
Alvin : Margareta and Alvin done by
: Alexandra and co. done by
: Theodra and Maxman done by
Greetings, fellow Madoka-natics.
Here’s the next in my series of Witch-related posts.
If you recall during the last episode of the series, Madoka rescued five unidentified magical girls after having her wish granted (shown in the picture above). We know nothing about these girls, but I’ve tried to speculate their theoretical Witch forms and their Minions based entirely on the shape of the girls’ Soul Gems.
As with my previous post, these are merely speculations and should only be taken with a grain of salt.
Just to be clear with the key:
1. Tibetan Girl = Margareta
2. Savannah Girl = Alexandra
3. Bear Girl = Theodora
4. Viking Girl = Samantha
5. Pompeii Girl = Karolina
I’m also giving evidence to support my theories:
Margareta (Tibet Girl)
- We are assuming she isn't Walpurgis Night
- Leaf Soul Gem represents happiness and healing
- Looks like the fragile type; probably wished to be healed from some disease
- Probably had a fear of dying
- She’d definitely have a plant theme
- Soon discovered where Witches actually come from
- She saw her Soul Gem was cracking and became scared
- Fairy Witch with a fearful nature?
Alexandra (Savannah Girl)
- Arrowhead Soul Gem represents the warrior and protection
- Looks like she came form a tribal village in Africa
- She wished to protect her village, which was being attacked by a Witch at the time
- She soon had to leave the village due to becoming old enough; she couldn't handle it
- Hunter Witch with a protective nature?
Theodora (Bear Girl)
- Bear Soul Gem symbolizes motherhood, protection, and generosity - - Looks like an optimistic girl
- Probably wished to be able to help others whenever they were down
- Soon discovered the difficulty of fighting witches and helping others and fell into despair at that futuristic park.
- Bear Witch with a generous nature?
Samantha (Viking Girl)
- Moon Soul Gem represents emotions and changing emotions
- Probably a hyperactive girl who’s parents were fighting
- Probably wished for her parents to stop fighting
- She had a thrill fighting Witches
- When her parents fought again and got divorced, she became sad and was unable to stay focused when fighting Witches
- The Valkyrie Witch with a violent nature?
Karolina (Pompei Girl)
- Heart Soul Gem is obvious
- Probably made a wish similar to Sayaka; probably wished for the person she loved to not die
- She must have really loved the person in order to make him happy
- However, the man ran off with a different girl; she became heart-broken
- She may have had fire-based powers based on Pompeii-like area
- The Salamander Witch with a passionate nature?
Once again, you are more than free to draw them as my strength lies in writing.
Hope u like it : )